In Today's Economy, Managing Volunteers Well is Vital
Skillfully manage the time that volunteers donate to your organization with the full-featured Volunteer Management module in FundRaiser Select and Professional. For organizations that are working with several volunteers, these features help smoothly weave together volunteers' needs, skills, and schedules, with the jobs you need to get done.
What the Volunteer Management Module can do for you…
- Schedule volunteers for the jobs they request and are good at
- Get an overview of the hours volunteers have available to match them to the jobs you need to schedule
- Build and schedule teams of compatible volunteers
- Report on the value of volunteers to your organization, including volunteer hours in terms of dollar equivalents (especially important for grant applications).
With the Volunteer Management Module you can…
- Schedule a larger number of volunteers
- Schedule volunteers based on interests and skills; team or group membership
- Show times available for work
- Quickly get volunteer reports; tally up volunteer time by individual, task, or project, or total for year; set a monetary value for hours worked by task, individual, project, and more
- Specify projects and tasks
- Track volunteer status such as active, crew leader, evaluation done; and work history, such as date last volunteered, mileage, hours worked
- Print welcome and work evaluation letters
Program Design, Ease of use, flexibility
Because ease-of-use and a short learning curve are so important to our users, we tightly integrated Volunteer Management throughout FundRaiser. If you are already familiar with the FundRaiser interface, Volunteer Management will be a snap to learn. If you're new to FundRaiser we'll get you up to speed fast with our highly acclaimed training.
For more information, contact sales:
phone: 800-880-3454 ext 3